Clean & Care
Here are some care guidelines that will help you get the most out of your mattress and keep your investment longer:
- Vacuum mattress regularly
- Rotate your mattress so that it wears evenly
- Do not allow your mattress to get wet. Consider a mattress cover to protect the surface of your mattress
- Do not use dry cleaning products on your mattress. This may cause damage to some of the material
- If your mattress becomes wet, blot any excess moisture using a soft cloth
- If your mattress becomes soiled, spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth. Do not machine wash.
- Do not remove manufacturer installed cover on your mattress
- No jumping on the bed!