1 Year Limited Warranty
Signature Sleep is committed to offering innovative and quality products, and thereby warrants the materials being used to be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material described in this warranty. This product has a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, please contact one of our care representatives at 1-800-267-1739. Within the duration of the warranty (1 year) , for the warranty to be valid, you must (a) be the original purchaser
(b) provide the original law tags and bill of sale (including date of purchase)
(c) have purchased the mattress at one of our authorized retailers (visit our product pages to see list of retailers by product).
If there is a defect in workmanship or material, your Signature Sleep mattress will be repaired or replaced. If identical materials are not available at the time of replacement or repair, Signature Sleep reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or greater quality.
Please note: The warranty is valid from the date of your original purchase; it will NOT be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement or repair.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Warranty Coverage during normal wear
- Wires that are broken, loose or protruding through the fabric
- Sagging or body indention that measure 1 1/2 inch and greater, providing that the mattress has been supported by an appropriate foundation or proper bed frame.
The Signature Sleep 1 Year Limited Warranty is not valid and does NOT cover items such as, but not limited to
- Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials
- Transportation charges
- Comfort preference
- If the mattress is in an unsanitary condition caused by soiling, blood stains, fabric stains, bodily fluids, infestation or other abuse
- Damage from liquid penetration, cleaning fluids or use of a washing machine
- Normal wear and tear
- Body impressions less than 1 1/2 inch
- Sagging in the mattress less than 1 1/2 inch
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame or inappropriate foundation
- Damage of the mattress due to misuse or physical abuse; damaged, burned, cut or torn
- Memory Foam Mattresses: Normal change/increase in softness of the memory foam material or a decrease in the slow recovery feature (elasticity). These do not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these mattresses.
DO's and DO NOT'S
- DO rotate your mattress as needed.
- DO use an appropriate bed frame or foundation.
- DO allow your mattress to air out upon opening.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad.
- DO discard the plastic wrapping and other packaging materials immediately after removing the mattress to avoid any harm.
- DO keep the bag away from babies and children. The thin film may cling to the nose and mouth; a child can become entangled and suffocate.
- DO NOT use this mattress in cribs, toddler beds, carriages or playpens
- DO NOT remove the law tag as this is the identification needed for your warranty
- DO NOT bend or jump on your mattress
- DO NOT allow small infants and babies to sleep on the mattress for safety reasons
- DO NOT expose the mattress near any fire or place near an open flame
- DO NOT smoke, use candles around or on the bed or run electrical cords under your bed
- DO NOT keep a child near the mattress during the automatic inflation process
How long will it take for my Signature Sleep mattress to fully recover after unpacking?
You may sleep on your new Signature sleep mattress as soon as it's unpacked. However, depending on the temperature and length of time it has been packed, you should allow up to 48 hours for the mattress to expand to its proper shape and size.
My Signature Sleep mattress has a slight odor, is it normal?
Yes, this is very normal since the mattress has been wrapped in a plastic bag. Let your mattress breathe, by removing the plastic bag and waiting a few days before putting the sheets on. This odor is harmless and may take up to 7 days for the odor to fully dissipate.
How do I clean my Signature Sleep mattress?
Your mattress can be spot washed using a damp cloth and water. The use of washing detergent and a washing machine is not recommended as it may void the warranty.
Does my new Signature Sleep mattress require a mattress pad?
We recommend using a mattress pad, in order to prolong your mattress life and to protect and keep your bedding clean. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse may void the warranty.
Can I put my Signature Sleep mattress on my current foundation?
Yes. Signature Sleep mattresses have been designed to be used with any quality foundation or platform bed, providing it has the proper support. Using an improper bed frame or foundation may void the warranty and make the mattress ineligible for repair or replacement.
My Signature Sleep mattress is wrinkled, why?
Your new Signature Sleep mattress fabric may be wrinkled in particular areas. This is completely normal due to the compression packaging process and will smooth out over time and use.