Enjoy a memorable night’s sleep thanks to our Signature Sleep Memoir line of memory foam mattresses created to provide balanced support—no matter how much you toss and turn. The unique memory foam construction is designed to distribute your body weight evenly, relieving pressure on your shoulders, hips and feet while perfectly contouring your body. Plus the isolating qualities of this incredibly comfortable Signature Sleep 6 inch Memoir mattress means you won’t be woken up by anyone else’s movement. This Signature Sleep mattress meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633 and is shipped compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed for your convenience. Here’s to sleeping soundly!
Model #: 5473196
- One 1.5" layer of Memory Foam on top followed by a 4.5" layer of high density foam, the Memory Foam molds to the body's natural shape
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals. Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission
- Ideal as a bunk bed mattress, daybed mattress and trundle mattress
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, and Queen size. This mattress has a soft, knit fabric cover. Non-removable and non-washable cover
- Mattress dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 6"H. Net weight: 28 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 57"L x 11"W x 11"H. Gross weight: 34 lbs. Manufactured in either Cambodia or Vietnam.
Weight: 28 lbs